The program of the Internet of People Event 2018 is under development. If you are interested in speaking at the conference, we invite you to take a look at our Call for speakers.
Do you have an interesting and enthusiastic presentation about one of the following topics?
- Interaction between things and humans
- The Human Internet vs the Machine Internet
- People as peripherals
- Big Data; New open standards for personal data
- Social impact of connected devices
- Internet of Brain
- Security and Privacy
- Ethical issues
- Cloud intelligence
- Cognitive computing
- Wearable Technology and Application
- Technology developments: Human body signal collection/ Biometric Sensors/ Improved human interface
Share your knowledge with a wide, though targeted group of interested professionals at the Internet of People Event 2017.
Please take into account the following issues for your presentation:
- The content should make a bridge between technology/research and deployment including the potential business case;
- The maturity of the concept;
- Which problem(s) do you solve?;
- Technological advancements with respect to the developments of the current market;
- Cooperations in terms of technology, business, deployment;
- The market and application potential.
Contact us if you would like to give a presentation by filling in this form.